Congratulations on selecting IQRA Academy! You are about to make a wise investment in your child (ren)’s future! IQRA Academy is a private Islamic school that serves the needs of students Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our school is located in West Springfield, Massachusetts and we welcome students from surrounding areas. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have and encourage you to visit our school. Please call (413) 642-4499 to schedule an appointment or visit our website at http://iqra-academy.org for more information.
1. Complete the comprehensive registration form which includes student information, emergency contact information, authorization for photograph release, and pick-up release forms
2. Form of identification; copy of birth certificate or passport.
3. Immunization and medical records.
4. Copies of student’s academic records from previous school- including all standardized testing results
5. Signed release of school records form by the parent/guardian.
6. Any psychological evaluations or individualized educational plans (if applicable)
REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS
• Each application and supporting documents will be reviewed. Any problem or issues will be communicated in writing to the parents.
• Students will be allowed to attend classes only after registration package is completed.
• School reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if there is any indication of false or misleading information on application forms.
• All enrolled students will be on provisional admission for the first thirty days.
If a student is admitted to IQRA Academy and does not perform academically up to the expected standards, that student will be placed on academic probation for 30 days. If at the end of academic probation period, a student is still not able to perform, they will be eligible for expulsion.
• Students must be fully toilet trained before admittance to school.
• Kindergarten child (ren) must be 5 years of age by the start of the school year with some exceptions.
• First grade child (ren) must be 6 years of age by the start of the school year.
Note: IQRA Academy reserves the right to decline admission to students who require specialized instruction, have certain learning disabilities, behavioral problems, or ESL issues which are beyond the scope of the school. The school does not have the resources to properly serve these students. A recommendation will be made to the parents to find other more appropriate accommodations for these students. Final recommendations will be made by the Board of Directors, which includes the Principal.